Wildlife safari to Kenya’s Southern National Parks. Amboseli ‘The home of Elephants’ lies at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa (5,896m) whose snow-capped summit presents a splendid view on clear days. Tsavo being the largest park in Kenya (at 22,000 sq km), comprises of Tsavo East and West with fantastic landscape.Book Now Ask a Question
Day 1 :Amboseli National Park
Depart Nairobi between 7.00- 08:30 hrs and depart driving to Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi – Mombasa highway home to the proud and brightly painted Maa tribe of the Masai, the acacia woodlands and grasslands of the park shelter an abundance of game including buffalo, lion, cheetah, hyena, zebra and wildebeest. Amboseli National Park lays below the most famous symbol of Africa, Mt Kilimanjaro the highest mountain in Africa and the highest free standing mountain in the world. Arrive in time for lunch. After lunch, relax a bit before departing for your afternoon game drive in the reserve.
Dinner and overnight at the Kibo Safari Camp LDBB or Similar
Day 2 :Tsavo West National Park
After breakfast, depart driving leisurely to Tsavo West National Park. The Park is a vast expansion of African savannah with a more diverse array of habitats which include open plains, semi desert scrub, woodland, Chyulu Hills and rock outcrops. It’s famous for the Red Elephants, Oryx, and Gerenuk among other mammal’s species and bird life. Other notable features include Mzima Springs which are water source for Mombasa Town, Shetani Lava Flow and Ash cones, which is an example of recent volcanic eruption. The Movie Ghost and the Darkness was shot here. Arrive in time for lunch. After lunch you will embark on an afternoon game drive and return to the lodge late in the afternoon
Dinner and Overnight at the Rhino Valley Lodge LDBB or Similar
Day 3: Tsavo West National Park – Nairobi – Depart
After breakfast at the lodge, check out and depart driving leisurely with game drive en route to Nairobi. Depending on your flight details, you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your out bound flight back home. Or spend the night in a Nairobi city hotel.
TOUR COSTS IN US$
Prices only apply if a safari takes place and is completed within the specified price periods. Specific prices will be provided for any safaris or services that extend into next price period.
• Return airport transfers in Nairobi
• Full board accommodation on safari as outlined in the itinerary
• Park entrance fees (Amboseli National Park)
• Transportation in our 7-seater mini van driven by our professional driver/guides.
• Government surcharges and taxes.
• Bottled mineral water on safari
• International air transportation,
• Accommodation and meals in Nairobi
• Visa fees (currently US$ 50.00 per passport holder for Kenya),
• International departure tax of US$ 20 per person unless included in international ticket,
• Incidental tips to hotel/lodge staff
• Gratuity to tour driver/guide
• All items of a personal nature such as drinks with meals, telephone calls and laundry.