SOUTHERN PALMS BEACH RESORT
Southern Palms is situated on the beautiful white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean at Diani Beach, 35 km south of Mombasa. Southern Palms Beach Resort is a 4 star Beach Resort with a unique blend of traditional Swahili and Arabic architecture.
Accommodation at the Southern Palms Beach Resort
Accommodation at the Southern Palms Beach Resort is in 300 rooms and 2 Luxury suites. All rooms at the Southern Palms Beach resort are fully air-conditioned and feature a locally carved ‘Pili-Pili’ four-poster double bed, and a standard size day bed that can convert into a second bed, tiled ceramic floors in the rooms and bathroom. Rooms have mosquito nets, combination safe and direct dial telephone for your convenience. All Southern Palms Beach Resort rooms overlook the swimming pools and gardens, with a few ocean front rooms.
Dinning at the Southern Palms Beach Resort
Southern Palms Beach Resort has 4 restaurants at your disposal;
- The main restaurant features a different theme every night and serves breakfast in the morning.
- The ‘Nyama-Choma’, specializes in meat, fish and seafood grill on a charcoal fire and served by the swimming pool.
- The ‘Boriti Snack Bar’ (A la carte Restaurant); offers a variety of light lunches and local specialties.
- Italian Restaurant, open for dinner only, serving meals next to the sea.
- ‘Beachcomber Stir Fry Tent’; for a quick and easy lunch, located on the beach-front.
- A wide selection of seafood dishes and local meat platters are available on request
Southern Palms Beach Resort has 5 bars at your disposal conveniently located throughout the resort.
Bureau de Change, Sun beds and towels at the beach or at the pool, Boutique/Curios, Hair/Beauty Salon and Massage Parlour, Diving School PADI and SSI accredited facility, Deep Sea Fishing Cruiser, Conference Room facilities available
Sports Facilities at the Southern Palms Beach Resort
Water polo, nature walks to the nearby river estuary, Floodlit tennis court, volley ball, squash court, fitness centre, pool games, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, table-tennis, darts, snorkeling, water aerobics, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, pool tables etc.